Home > Medical Departments > Haematology
Peerless Hospital has launched the first comprehensive Haematology and Medical Oncology Department in Eastern India. NABL accredited laboratory with stringent quality control.
Comprehensive work-up for
Comprehensive diagnostic facility for Haematological malignancies and other blood disorders for both adults and children.
- Congenital haemolytic anaemia
- Vit B12, folate & ferritin levels
- Thalassaemia and other congenital haemolitic anaemies
- Immune Haemolytic anaemia
- Coagulation disorders including congenital
- Thrombotic disorders & acquired disorders like hemophilia
- Leukemia / Lymphomas / Myeloma
- Myeloproliferative disorders A+B, VWD etc.
- Hypoplastic Anaemia / Aplastic Aneamia
- All solid cancers like Breast, Lung, Colon, Stomach, Cervix, Thyroid and Neuro endocrine tumours & other cancers
Supported by a 24 hours Blood Transfusion services
- System analyser giving detailed complete Haemogram with detailed red blood cell, white blood cell and platelet indices, ESR reticulocyte count etc.
- Automated coagulation marking +ve coagulation tests with quality control.
- Bone marrow tests & special tests like cytogenetic, molecular genetics and immunomarker studies
- Coagulation screening
- Haemoglobinopathy screening
- 100% component production
- Tested safe PRBC
- Single donor platelet pheresis
- Random Donor platelet concentrate
- Pooled random donor platelet concentrate
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Complete work-up for transfusion reaction
- Work-up for Immune haemolytic anaemia
Once diagnosis is established
- Allo-antibody screening and typing
- Extended red cell phenotype
- Red cell exchange transfusion
- Stem Cell apheresis
- Counseling service for patient and family
- Protocol for management
- Dedicated inpatient ward for blood disorders and cancer
- Consultation with any member of the team at anytime deemed necessary
- State of the art treatment facilities for immunocompromised patients & patients with various haematological problems