Dr Priyadarshan Konar
MS (Gen Surgery), MCh (CTVS)
Areas Of Interest
- Total arterial Coronary revascularization
- Valve replacement and repair surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeries
- Congenital cardiac surgeries
Research Work / Publication
- "Comparison Of Early Outcome Between The Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery Through Right Thoracotomy And The Conventional Mitral Valve Surgery Through Sternotomy."
- Konar, Priyadarshan et al. "PECTUS EXCAVATUM: A CASE REPORT OF AN EARLY REPAIR." International journal of scientific research (2021): 51-52.
- Incidences of differentiated thyroid cancer in goitre cases with special reference to clinicopathological study and management, International Journal of Applied Research 2019; 5(4): 340-342.
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy in empyema gall bladder - its safety and feasibility, International Journal of Applied Research 2017, 5(10), 551-556.
- Member of EACTS (The European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)
- Fellowship in cardiac surgery from University of Graz, Austria.
- Observer in cardiac surgery in Deutsche Herz Zentrum, Berlin, Germany.