Dr Kaushik Biswas
MD (Gen Med), DM (Cardio), MRCP (UK)
Areas Of Interest
- Cardiac Intervention for both Coronary and Structural Heart Disease.
Research Work / Publication
- Original Article: Biswas K, Mukherjee A, Nandi S, Khanra D, Sharma RK, Maji S. Utility of global longitudinal strain to detect significant coronary artery disease, its extent and severity in patients with stable ischemic heart disease. Echocardiography. 2020 Dec;37(12):2000-2009. doi: 10.1111/echo.14908. Epub 2020 Oct 25. PMID: 33099804 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33099804/
- Original Article:Nandi, S., Mukherjee, A., Khanra, D., &Biswas, K. (2020). RETRACTED ARTICLE: Association of severity of coronary artery disease by SYNTAX score (SS) and lower extremity arterial disease by duplex ultrasound (DUS) study—an Indian perspective. In The Egyptian Heart Journal (Vol. 72, Issue 1). Springer Science and Business Media LLC. https://tehj.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s43044-020-00091-z
- Original Article:Anindya Mukherjee, Swapan Kumar Halder, Saumen Nandi, Manoranjan Mandal, Dibbendhu Khanra, Kaushik Biswas. A study on normal reference values of echocardiographic chamber dimensions in young eastern Indian adults. Indian Heart Journal. Volume 73, Issue 1, 2021, Pages 77-84. ISSN 0019-4832. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2020.12.010.
- Original Article:Biswas, K., Hazra, R., Chakraborty, S., Bose, R., & Garain, S. (2018). Diagnosis of Functional Dyspepsia on the basis of Rome III clinical diagnostic criteria in a tertiary care hospital: A cross-sectional observational study. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences, 9(1), 55–60. https://doi.org/10.3126/ajms.v9i1.18716
- Ghoshal PK, Mukhopadhyay M, Biswas K, Mandal I. A study of ST elevated myocardial infarction in women in a tertiary care hospital of Eastern India. Journal of Indian Chapter, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Silver Medal for highest marks in Anatomy.
- Membership of API
- Membership of CSI
- Membership of RCP